How to configure your XMP-330 player for SignChannel
It's very easy!
1. Format a USB stick using FAT/FAT32 file system. Using fresh formatted USB stick is recommended
2. Copy the configuration file config.dat to the USB stick.
3. While the player is turned on and fully booted up, and the ethernet cable and monitor is connected to the player, Plug the USB stick into the
player. The configuration will be applied then the player will reboot.
4. Unplug USB stick after reboot.
5. The activation code will show up on the screen if the player connected to SignChannel successfully.
6. In the SignChannel interface, click the "+" in the player area to add the player to your account.
7. Enter the new Activation code for your player.
Start using your player and SignChannel account!