Having trouble? We’re here to help! For product support or any additional questions, contact email@example.com
1. Format a USB stick using FAT/FAT32 file system. Using fresh formatted USB stick is recommended
2. Copy the configuration file config.dat to the USB stick.
3. While the player is turned on and fully booted up, and the ethernet cable and monitor is connected to the player, Plug the USB stick into the
player. The configuration will be applied then the player will reboot.
4. Unplug USB stick after reboot.
5. The activation code will show up on the screen if the player connected to SignChannel successfully.
6. In the SignChannel interface, click the "+" in the player area to add the player to your account.
7. Enter the new Activation code for your player.
Start using your player and SignChannel account!
Simply type your custom message into the form and drag and drop a graphic (such as your hotel's logo) from the browse assets button or upload your own graphic here.
Click Preview to see what your slide will look like. Then click "Yes, save" or "no, go back". When completed, merely drag your new media item into a channel of your choice. Again verify that this channel is added to your playlist and that your player is playing that playlist.
Once you know the resolution of your screen, from the Player & Playlists menu, open the gear next the player you want to set. Select the resolution of your screen from the drop down list and click save.
You will notice that you can also select either Landscape or Portrait modes here, as well as selecting a slider to make the picture a little larger or smaller to fit a screen as necessary.
Please also be sure to upload content that is a similar aspect ratio to your screen for best results. (ie: 4x3, 16x9, 9x16)
By entering your SSID and passkey, this utility will have that to a USB Flash drive, which then can be inserted into the USB port of the IAdea player.
Alternatively, you may plug a keyboard into the USB port of your IAdea device and navigate to "Network Settings" to configure your network manually.
Email support: here.
Buy hardware online here.
Download the latest BrightSign script for SignChannel here.
(Please note!! This "script" must be loaded onto an SD card and remain in the HD210/1010 unit for it to work with SignChannel)
1. Download autorun.zip
2. Unzip the file, and copy autorun.brs to the sd card
3. Insert the sd card into the BrightSign unit
4. Power on the BrightSign unit
5. After about 45 seconds you'll see a start screen with information about your BrightSign unit and display
6. If your device is connected to the network you then see a SignChannel content feed
- If you have not yet paired the device to your SignChannel account you will see a slide with activation instructions and a activation code
- If your device is already activated you will see your slideshow display
Select Scala Customer Services.
For Bills - choose 'All transactions' then select the item you wish to print.
So in order to get your content into a Playlist, you'll need to put your content first into a channel, then add that channel to playlist
Step by step, here you go:
1) Click on "Channels & Media" at the top of the signchannel home page.
2) Click on "upload slide", browse to a picture you'd like to upload, the select it and click OK.
3) Your picture is now added to your library. Simply drag and drop it on a channel on the left to add to one of your channels.
4) Now click on "Players & Playlists" at the top of the page, and then drag and drop your channel into a playlist.
5) Lastly, verify that your player is playing the playlist you think it is by clicking on the gear symbol next to the player of interest.
Now sit back and relax as your system downloads your new content!